Top 7 Best VPS Hosting
What is VPS hosting?
Virtual Private Servers (VPS) are the best hosting solutions for those who don’t want to utilize shared hosting services. Even though you still have to share your server with other websites, there are very few websites that use the same space as yours in this case.
VPS is ideal for those who have growing businesses and they want to have better control.
Even though there is a wide array of VPS hosting service providers, only a few of them are ideal for use. To help you choose a hosting platform that suits your needs, here is a review of our top 7 best VPS web hosting.
1.InMotion Hosting(Best VPS Hosting Overall)
InMotion hosting takes the top spot as the best VPS hosting provider. It’s versatile in all aspects that relate to its overall performance. It has impressive and efficient features that give it a high score. While some of the top hosting providers usually specialize in shared hosting and dedicated servers, this host specifically specialized in VPS hosting.
Whether you are looking for anew host or you want to upgrade, InMotion VPS will effectively cater to your needs. It comes with:
It’s ideal for resellers, agencies, and business owners. Managed-VPS hosting is a cost-effective solution for those looking to significantly cut down their spending costs. This is because each plan usually comes with free server management, site migrations, and updates. Its pricing plan starts at $22.99 per month.
ii.Cloud VPS Hosting
It’s another option that’s 20x faster. It’s ideal for system admins and developers because it normally comes with full root access. So, users have better control when it comes to customization. It’s highly versatile and you can use it with different programming languages. Cloud VPS’s starting cost is $5 monthly.
- cVPS-1: costs $5 per month.
- cVPS-2: costs $10 per month.
- cVPS-3: costs $15 per month.
- cVPS-4: costs $20 per month.
- cVPS-6: costs $30 per month.
- cVPS-8: costs $50 per month.
- cVPS-16: costs $80 per month.
- cVPS-32: costs $160 per month.
- Highly reliable performance with an uptime of 99.99%.
- Five different types of hosting services: WordPress, basic-shared business, reseller, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.
- Free SSD, faster loading times, and a multi-layer security system.
- Mature, high-speed infrastructure with automatic backups.
- Unlimited resources in terms of bandwidth and disk space
- Ideal for both small and large businesses.
- There are multiple plans to choose from.
- Comes with a free SLL certificate and domain.
- Allows up to three free website transfers from other hosts.
- Inmotion hosting has very few data centers.
- The broad range of plans can be overwhelming.
- The host can run slowly during peak hours.
A2 offers value for money with its outstanding hosting services. While you might see it as a general host, it’s ideal for developers who need reliable and high-performance services. Its key selling point is the uptime and it has a solid score of 99.99%.
The user-friendly platform uses a customer-centric approach to ensure that it efficiently caters to your needs. It comes with a simple and highly effective cPanel control that’s easy to use.
In addition to that, it has a multi-layer security system that features DDoS protection, limited server access, and a dual hosting firewall among others.
A2 Hosting is very popular due to its multiple hosting plans. However, its Virtual Private Server Hosting still makes it outstanding. It allows you to customize your resources depending on your preferences.
This makes it an ideal choice for developers and administrators who need root access control. A2 has two types of VPS plans:
i.Unmanaged VPS Plans
- Entry: costs $5 per month
- Mid: costs $10 per month
- Elite: costs $15 per month
If you are going to use this plan, you can customize different features. This includes CPU, bandwidth, disk space, and memory. Understand that any adjustments you make will have a direct impact on the price.
ii.Managed VPS + Core VPS Plans
- Power: costs $25 per month
- Prestige: costs $35 per month
- Pinnacle: costs $50 per month
The benefit of choosing this plan is that it comes with root access. However, it has a downside as well, you can’t configure your server the way you would with the unmanaged plan.
- Best and reliable solutions for your VPS hosting needs.
- Ideal for admins and developers who need root access.
- There are two plans to choose from with multiple customization options.
- Comes with free unlimited email accounts and backups.
- It’s quite fast and reliable.
- There is 24/7 support.
- The host comes with multiple back-ups.
- Offers optimal performance at all times.
- Offers value for money.
- Its uptime is only 99.95%.
- It doesn’t come with a free domain.
3.Bluehost(Simple And Beginner Friendly)
Bluehost is quite popular and so there is no doubt that it’s making an appearance among the best VPS hosting providers. It has a 99.99% uptime and this means that you can rely on it throughout the year.
Besides that, it has faster load speeds that are among the best in the market.
The beginner-friendly host comes with a lot of appealing features. Even though it is one of the most popular WordPress hosts due to its great characteristics, it features among the best VPS hosting providers.
First, if you signup and you don’t have a domain name, Bluehost will give you one free of charge.
Its power and flexibility are due to the fact that it has a multi-server management. This means that you can always add more space to your current plan, whenever you need it.
Besides that, it has an intuitive cPanel that allows you to accomplish much very quickly and without the assistance of an administrator. Bluehost has four VPS hosting plans and they include:
- 2 CPU cores and 30 GB of SSD.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 1 TB of bandwidth.
- Costs $29.99 per month.
- 2 CPU cores and 60 GB of SSD.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 2 TB of bandwidth.
- Costs $29.99 per month.
- 3 CPU cores and 90 GB of SSD.
- 6 GB of RAM.
- 2 TB of bandwidth.
- Costs $49.99 per month.
- 4 CPU cores and 120 GB of SDD.
- 8 GB of RAM.
- 3 TB of bandwidth.
- Costs $59.99 per month.
- Reliable and high performance with 99.99% uptime.
- A highly powerful private virtual server solution that’s flexible.
- Comes with multi-server management to promote ease of use.
- A simple cPanel that’s beginner-friendly.
- Multiple customization options in terms of bandwidth, RAM, and SSD.
- It’s simple and beginner-friendly.
- Offers optimal and reliable performance.
- There is 24/7 expert support.
- The renewal costs are quite high.
4.Hostgator(Cheap VPS Hosting)
Although the host has cheap hosting plans, it has an efficient infrastructure for virtual private servers.
Hostgator perfectly understands your needs. That’s why it’s VPS pricing is available in different categories to ensure that you find something that suits your needs. They include:
- 2 GB RAM.
- 2 GB CPU cores.
- 1.5 TB Bandwidth.
- 120 GB disk space.
- Costs $29.95 per month.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 2 CPU cores.
- 2 TB Bandwidth.
- 165 GB disk space.
- Costs $39.95 per month.
- 8 GB RAM.
- 4 CPU cores.
- 3 TB Bandwidth.
- 240 GB disk space.
- Costs $49.95 per month.
- There are three VPS plans to choose from – Snappy 2000, Snappy 4000, and Snappy 8000.
- It comes with a secure and effective multi-layer network.
- The host has the option of scaling resources to meet different user needs.
- Beginner-friendly with a new website builder.
- Its control panel is flexible and easy to use.
- Has a high level of security.
- Cost-effective prices.
- The renewal cost is quite high.
Are you looking for the VPS hosting best for scaling purposes? If so, then Kamatera is the right solution. The cloud services platform provider provides users with a broad range of VPS web hosting solutions.
The global cloud services provider is made with premium-grade infrastructure, making it ideal for all types and sizes of organizations.
What makes Kamatera stand out is its customized design. As a user, you can personalize the VPS services to specifically cater to your needs. This means that you get to pick and pay for the services that you only need.
Some of the different options available include memory, processors, adds-on, data center, and OS among others.
The host offers optimal performance thanks to its efficient servers. This guarantees users reliability and high speeds. It’s worth noting that Kamatera is always upgrading its communication infrastructure and hardware, as a result, its cloud computing services are always on top of the game.
With more than two decades in this industry, this VPS hosting perfectly understands what you need.
So, they offer a wide range of flexible, scalable, and quality infrastructure services including fully-managed cloud, cloud load balancer, private cloud network, cloud servers, and cloud firewall among others.
- Versatile cloud services platform that offers a broad range of customized services.
- The services are ideal for a wide range of organizations.
- Pay as you go method for instant scaling and better savings.
- High-performance thanks to the high-grade communications infrastructure and hardware.
- Cost-effective and flexible cloud services including cloud servers and block storage, cloud firewall, and private cloud network.
- Global technical support that’s available 24/7.
- A wide range of customized services.
- Affordable and allows you to pay as you go.
- Offers high performance.
- The cloud resources are quite expensive.
- There is no shared-hosting.
Pricing plan: it starts from $4.
6.LiquidWeb (VPS Hosting Servers Monitored)
This is one of the best vps host for high storage. Although LiquidWeb is not well-known, the underrated VPS offers premium hosting solutions. It’s affordable, secure, and effectively caters to your needs.
The VPS host is the ideal solution for you, especially if you need a dedicated server for better control. The service provider monitors your servers, optimize performance, and mitigates the risk of data loss.
All its plans are under an effective management system. The company is responsible for managing your hardware as well as the network.
It’s worth noting that it has a versatile team of administrators who constantly work around the clock to ensure that everything runs efficiently. The team handles all the security patches as well as updates.
In addition to that, they support the functionality of the operating system.
There are four plans to choose from and each comes with its pricing. They include:
- 2 GB RAM – $29 per month.
- 4 GB RAM – $49 per month.
- 8 GB RAM – $69 per month.
- 16 GB RAM – $129 per month.
- High-end web hosting. It offers several types of premium hosting services including dedicated hosting, managed WordPress hosting, and Cloud VPS hosting for WordPress.
- Modern speed technologies including automatic image compression, PHP 7 SSD Storage, and Nginx.
- Effectively hosts multiple sites.
- Automatic WordPress Core and Plugin updates.
- DDoS attack protection in addition to Server-Secure Advanced Security.
- It allows free migrations from other hosts.
- The host offers automatic daily updates.
- There are specific security protocols for WordPress.
- It’s quite expensive
7.Hostinger(VPS Hosting Cheapest)
Hostinger takes the crown of the VPS hosting cheapest category. It’s the industry leader when it comes to offering cheap hosting services with its significantly low hosting price plans.
Even so, the VPS provider still offers outstanding performance.
Hostinger doesn’t have dedicated server hosting and it fully focuses on delivering the best VPS hosting plans. Its performance is quite good, in terms of speed and reliability. The host has multiple VPS options which include:
- 1 vCPU: costs $3.95 per month, has one core, and comes with a 1 GB RAM.
- 2 vCPU: costs $8.95 per month, has two cores, and comes with a 2 GB RAM.
- 3 vCPU: costs $12.95 per month, has three cores, and comes with a 3 GB RAM.
- 4 vCPU: costs $15.95 per month, has four cores, and comes with a 4 GB RAM.
- 6 vCPU: costs $23.95 per month, has six cores, and comes with a 6 GB RAM.
- 8 vCPU: costs $29.95 per month, has eight cores, and comes with an 8 GB RAM.
Even though it’s a cheap VPS host, Hostinger is highly versatile. There are a total of six VPS services to choose from, catering to your different business and budget needs.
This is the best VPS hosting cheap deal that gives you the value for your money by ensuring that you get the most out of every dollar you spend.
- Cheap and cost-effective VPS hosting solutions.
- there are 6 VPS options to choose from.
- the host has multiple storage options, cores, and payment plans.
- Cheap and affordable.
- There is a wide range of options to choose from.
- You can customize it to meet your needs.
- Its customer care is quite lacking.
- Its server uptime is only 99.91%.
Conclusion: VPS Hosting Best
The above VPS hosting providers are among the best VPS hosts in the market. You can rely on them due to their reliability and optimal performance.
They also have different VPS hosting plans and this helps to effectively cater to the different needs of various users.
Which of these VPS hosting services have you used before? Please consider leaving a positive or negative review below which is valid, unique, and brings value to our readers. As this can be of great help to our readers.Thanks for your support.
Read also:Managed WordPress Hosting
Ross is the founder of Hostingwhich, a free resource site where you can learn about Starting your own Blog & also find out about Web Host Services. Click here to learn more if you want to start a blog.